Thank you for your interest in joining the team at the Oak Park Country Club.
- A la Carte, Private Party & Banquet Servers (Full-Time, Part-Time & Seasonal)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Hours available to the right candidates.
- Benefits include Medical and Dental to Full-Time employees.
- Part-Time positions available to the right candidates (Must be 21 or older).
Oak Park Country Club is proud to have a mandatory caddie program where our focus is to instill the values of commitment, respect and teamwork. While on the course, our caddies are expected to hustle, maintain awareness, and keep a positive attitude. We believe that caddying prepares these young men and women to be successful in future endeavors. Every year, caddies from OPCC may be eligible to earn scholarships from the Evans Scholarship Foundation as well as the Oak Park Country Club Caddie Foundation.
The Caddie program for the 2018 Season is full.
For questions or concerns regarding the caddie program please contact Ryan Peavey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oak Park Country Club hires seasonal employees in the following operations:
Clubhouse Food & Beverage Service*
*In particular, we are very interested in those who can work through Labor Day and in the month of December.
If you would like to be considered for an opening on our staff, Please use the link below.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION HERE.
Please email email@example.com OR send by fax to 708-456-6159
OTHER OPEN POSITIONS To apply:
Email Cover Letter & Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or
apply at Indeed.com here